Wednesday, June 04, 2008

Apologies to everyone. I have been terribly lazy lately, when it comes to updating this blog. Here are some pictures of our trip to California for Sara and Bryan's wedding. Somehow vacations always sort of throw me out of whack for a few days but I am getting readjusted! Comics coming soon :)This is us at Disneyland!Here we are right after the wedding, it was freezing!!!!! Despite the weather being pesky the day turned out really well I think. The reception was very pretty and very tasty. And best of all we got a new brother for our family!

2 comments:

Jordan said...

Hey Rachel... Sara just told me about her blog and I saw the link to yours. Just as I was hoping, I found a picture of Sara in her wedding dress! Yay!

Everyone is so beautiful!

McRachie said...

Hee hee I'm glad you found my blog Jordan how are you doing?