Monday, August 25, 2008

Apologies dear internet. I have not posted in ages. I have been doing exciting things, but I didn't have any pictures to share. Anyways, pictures of our adventures are forthcoming. A while back we went on a camping trip with our friends the Fiebers. It was great fun! Adam taught us to fish and Jamie kept the mosquitoes away from us by graciously letting them all stay around her. Here are the pictures Jamie sent me:This is me and Bryce in the beautiful Unitas, preparing to build a big fire, surprise!This is Bryce and Adam, having just slain the beast they are preparing it for a sacrifice. This is me and Bryce and my fabulous fish. I remember it being bigger than that... probably it just looks small in the picture...I have really big hands remember? Thanks Fiebers!

3 comments:

Haley! said...

Mmm... Fish.

Elisabeth said...

That looks like fun! The background in the last picture is pretty- where did you all go?

McEwens said...

It's up in the Uintas, near Evanston Wyoming, a place called Butterfly Lake. If your ever up in Utah again we should take you up there!