Monday, November 03, 2008

Happy Christmas Halloween is Over
Hooray another Halloween is over! Above you see my favorite Halloween costume ever. I wanted to be batgirl again this year but instead I was a cheerleader:
Some of you may recognize this as:
a.) My costume from a past Halloween
b.) My not-a-costume real highshcool Cheer uniform

I admit it is not creative, but it is easy. Also, that uniform was pretty expensive I need to get a lot of use out of it! Bryce's costume is made up of vintage 70's clothes stolen from his parents and a caveman wig. Hopefully the convenience and freeness of these costumes will motivate us to go to the gym so we can fit into them for the next 30 years. (After 30 years we will splurge and dress up and Batman and Batgirl.)

3 comments:

Tara said...

i didn't know you were a cheerleader!!!

- said...

Hi Rachel,

Remember me, I am the girl with the hand obsession :)

I was wondering if I could post this picture on my blog(I would crop out your husband).

No problem if you do not want me to.

-Jessica-

McRachie said...

Hey Jessica,

Thanks for asking! You can definitely post it. Thanks for all the people you refer to my blog!