Monday, December 08, 2008

Tutu 5K

This Saturday was my first ever real race! Probably a lot of people out there think a 5K is a baby race. I happen to think you should never run unless you are being pursued by a wild boar with murder on his mind; and even then you should stop if you feel a sweat coming on. This Saturday was a little different though. It turns out running with Tara is much funner than running with no Tara.
Here are Tara and I coming into the finish, and there in the bottom leftish area of the picture you can see the shadow of Bryce's head and hand, taking the picture. :D
Here I am being happy to see Bryce and happy the race is almost over!
I decided to enter hover-mode for the last leg of the race. Tara and I made our tutus using the directions on this website. I recommend tutus whenever you want to run. One of the main reasons that I hate running because I feel ugly when I do it, and the tutu definitely helps with that.

4 comments:

Celena said...

I love it! I wish I could have seen you running in your tutu and cheering you on at the finish line.

McRachie said...

Hee hee you should have seen Ben from upstairs! He was totally wearing a tutu!!

Tara said...

I had lots of fun too! Thanks for being my running buddy! I can't wait for next year!

Celena said...

You didn't get a picture of that! Ah the cherry on top would have been to see Ben in a tutu!!