Tuesday, January 06, 2009

Crispy Peanut Butter BallsYesterday it snowed and snowed and snowed. I have decided snow is like a dog. You can love snow a lot, just like you can love a dog; but sometimes the dog or the snow loves you back a little too much. In the case of a dog maybe he will be so excited to see you that he will poop right on your floor. In the case of snow maybe it will be so excited that it will plop a giant mountain of snow right on your car. You still love them, but man, cleaning up after them is a rotten time.
After my initial slippy slidey drive home I decided to cozy up in my house and never leave. Being sequestered from the rest of the world requires supplies so I made these tasty peanut butter balls. The end.

2 comments:

Elisabeth said...

Those look SO NEAT! Amazing. I want to try those out now! :)

I know what you mean about the snow. That's why I'm loving Texas. I got snowed-out last year :) No snow here!!! :)

Reecie said...

mmm... I made some of those today! It was really yummy! :)