Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Happy 100th Post!

I know I have been a terrible slacker. During the time I was not writing blog entries Bryce has been teaching me Action Script 3 for Flash. I am not very good at it so far, but Bryce is an excellent (and infinitely patient) teacher. This is the second thing I have made in Flash (heavily relying on guidance from Bryce). It is an optical illusion. Put the mouse over the button on the right of the image and stare at the red dot in the center. Look at it for at least 30 seconds and then click the mouse button. When you do this a black and white image will come up, but it will look momentarily colored to your eyes, Yay for tricking yourself!

4 comments:

Elisabeth said...

Neato! Well done. Jared tried to teach me code once and I told him to leave me alone. :) Good job for being a good sport too!

Untypically Jia said...

Congrats!

Sonya said...

That is so coooool!

Sonya said...

SLACKER! Alas, O Ye Slacker. Post something new soon!