Friday, March 13, 2009

Early Morning This morning Bryce had a great big pile of homework to finish so he had to wake up early early. Usually when he does this I get up too. I have never been a very good sleeper, but without Bryce I am even worse than normal; so this morning I woke up to make breakfast. I decided to try this recipe out. I don't think they actually taste like Krispy Kremes, but they were tasty! Also, in case you have not noticed, I have a new philosophy: "There is no food so delicious that it cannot be improved upon by being heart shaped."

8 comments:

Vaylene & Jordan said...

I am so impressed with your cooking skills! You need to teach me!

Steffy said...

Those look delicious! Oh there are days when I really really miss living with you and your crazy cooking skills!

Elisabeth said...

You are amazing! and I love the heart shape.... It definitely adds to the recipe. :)

Sonya said...

mmm.... doughtnut.... I am trying to eat healthy for lent. Today my mom and I went out to eat and watched lustfully as a guy a few tables away ate a hamburger.

CLAIRIC≡ said...

Those look so yummy! I will have to try out that philosophy more often...

Sara said...

Ooohhh delicious! You're going to play with me???

Cheryl said...

Hey--that's why I loved being your roommate! J/K How's life? Looks like you guys are having fun!

McRachie said...

Thanks Cheryl and Steff I loved being your roommate too!