Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Feast or Famine




There! You see! I have been busy! That is why I haven't been posting anything. It was a little bit of a roller coaster looking for a job, but now life is good and normal again. I am happily working as a graphic designer and project manager at Patientdocs, a company that does web design. It is really fun, and really satisfying. I am glad we went to Germany because if we hadn't I would have never switched jobs! (I also would have never experienced "Nougat Bits" which is seriously the best cereal known to man!)

6 comments:

CLAIRIC≡ said...

Hee hee! I love this comic, especially Day 15! I am glad you are liking your job too :)

Haley! said...

Ha! SO funny... I love your cartoons! See ya soon!

Travis and Celena said...

Congrats on the job and it is good to see you back on here.

Alan said...

Nougat bits?!?!? We must know more about them.

Alan said...

Nougat Bits???? We must know more about them!

Jamie Densley Fieber said...

YEah! You're back and I love it!