Thursday, January 28, 2010

Sister Mind Bond Activate!
After my victorious appearance in court I needed to celebrate. I considered a fireworks display, unfortunately in Utah county that is a class B misdemeanor punishable by a $1,000 fine and/or 6 months in jail. Foiled! So I came up with a new celebratory plan:Gold shoes! Just as shiny as fireworks, but with 98% less chance of jail time!

I ordered them on the internet and excitedly thought about the shiny package coming to me in the mail. One week later I read this entry on my sister Clairice's blog! I know what you are thinking: "What in the what?!?"

I know it! It's crazy! Who the heck buys gold shoes? And how in the heck do two sisters buy the almost same pair of gold shoes on the same day, in different states, neither one knowing what the other is doing? MADNESS! Shiny shiny madness...

3 comments:

Reecie! said...

ooooh, nice shoes Rachel! I wish I had some like that.. oh wait, I do!! ;)

Sonya said...

The sister thing is crazy!
And you already know my opinion on gold shoes. :) But I might still have silver leggings somewhere if you want to borrow them.

Camie and JD said...

That's so funnY! I love the new heels! I too have a new shoe victory every onces in awhile.