Friday, February 12, 2010

Jamie Densley Fieber Changed My Life!

Ok, apparently I was born yesterday, because I just barely found out about this, but my friend Jamie told me that you can make popcorn in an ordinary paper bag in the microwave! I know, I was totally skeptical too, but today I tried it and IT'S TRUE YOU GUYS! You can actually put pop corn kernels and nothing else into a plain lunch bag, fold the top three times and stick it in the microwave, two minutes later the bag is full of real fluffy pop corn. It's like some kind of magic trick! Anyone can do it! You don't even need a license or anything!All this time I have been thinking there was some secret trick to popcorn and you either had to make it on the stove, in a special popper, or with the magical bags from the store. Man, I feel like a sucker, but a reformed one, reborn as a non-sucker!
Hooray!

3 comments:

Reecie! said...

That is so awesome! I must try this some time... :)

Jamie Densley Fieber said...

I'm glad to know that my life is now complete and that I have fulfilled my purpose in the great scheme of things!!! Love you! Enjoy the popcorn!

Melanie said...

yeah, but its not all greasy and buttery like the store bought stuff. Though it's pretty funny I thought it was amazing when my mom popped some on the stove in a regular old pot. All these years I thought you HAD to use a popcorn machine.