Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Coming to Bookstores Everywhere!

So our shark drawing from Kid Pix has got me thinking... Pretty soon here, this whole Twilight mania is going to wear off, kids can only be interested in vampires for so long. Then they are going to need something bigger, scarier, toothier, and romantic-er! I have come up with the answer, the next teen romance craze!

TIDE LIGHT

Can true love change a bad-boy, murderous carnivore into a mild mannered, devoted boyfriend?




Find out! In the newest teen romance series to hit the shelves, TIDE LIGHT!

2 comments:

Haley! said...

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!! :D I love this!!!!!!!!! :D So funny!!! :)

J Sheppard said...

OK So I just wasted almost an hour at work laughing at all your posts that I have missed since I last checked your blog (Gazell post) man thanks for the good times.