Wednesday, September 08, 2010

I Wish I was on a Cruise
It takes me a long long time to adjust my emotions to match a situation, longer than it does for most people, I think. I lost my job yesterday and today it hit me, I am pretty bummed about it. So instead of moping about it here are some pictures of our happy vacation, and some things I am happy about:I am happy that Handsome Bryce has more than just good looks going for him, he is also a genius and I am thankful that he has a position as a research assistant so we don't have to pay tuition.
I am happy for family close by, and far away, to commiserate with and to tell me not to worry.
I am thankful for Mt. Timpanogos for being there so I have a super fun hike to look forward to.
I know he already had a turn, but I really am thankful that Bryce McEwen married me, and that he will cuddle, and pray, and play Wordwarp with me all day when I lose my job, even though he has homework to do. <3

3 comments:

Steffy said...

Sorry about your job. You can make yourself feel better by looking at your cruise pictures and knowing that I'm way jealous of what a hottie you are thought!

Sara said...

I am thankful for you!!! P.S. You look soooo good in your new white dress! I love you!

Haley! said...

Aww this is soooo cute! I am sorry about your job, Heavenly Father has a plan, and we may not like it at times, but it will all work out in the end :) I agree with Sara, looking good in the white dress! :D