Monday, September 13, 2010

Kid Pix
Sara and I used to spend hours playing with a kids drawing program called "Kid Pix". Our kid pixing mostly revolved around an elaborate story about Carmen Sandiego, and the blundering side-kick we invented for her, named Bow-zie.

I was pretty excited to learn that Handsome Bryce also spent many of his formative years hypnotized by Kid Pix. It has a feature called "draw me" where it describes a...thing... to you and asks you to draw it.

This creation was a dual effort between Bryce and me:


Beautiful isn't it?

3 comments:

Sara said...

I loved the moopies! Kid Pix is Adobe Creative Suite training for kids.

Haley! said...

Hahahaha That is really good for kidpix! :) I would always make log cabins on kidpix!

Camie and JD said...

There are some couples that are just so perfect for each other. Bryce is a boy version of you and you are a girl version of bryce.... scary cool!