Thursday, October 28, 2010

Alan Keele, I am Looking for a Job and I could For Sure do a Better Job than the Chuckleheads Currently on your Staff

So today I went and got my mail. (I do this only occasionally because I always have junk mail and it depresses me.) Today was no different, more and more junk. Including this little gem from Alan Keele.I read through it on the walk back to my door. It was a long walk because I had to stop and recover from my complete shock upon reading that Democrats are actually NOT godless baby-eaters. I know! You can click on the above image to read it for yourself, but I kind of just spoiled the main point for you.

Anyways, I thought this was a pretty boring flier until I looked at the little caption on the comic:
Woah woah woah, what? So I get that Alan Keele loves Republicans, but I am also getting that he thinks Independents are pretty much dopey minded peasants.

Listen Alan Keele's people, do you have focus groups? Maybe you should put some people of different parties in your focus groups. If you don't think it's offensive imagine the elephant represents White people, the donkey represents Chinese people, and the dog represents Black people. Now it's all kinds of racist isn't it? It wouldn't even have been so bad without the heavy-handed caption there to really bring home the point that you disdain Independents.

So Alan Keele, give me a call. I would do a way better job on your flier wording. I would also not draw a terrified-held-at-gun-point-expression your Happy Republican.

-Rachel

1 comment:

Haley! said...

Hahaha they could definitely do a lot better with you!! Happy Republican, happy Democrat, happy citizen... sad me :) hahaha