Monday, October 04, 2010

Raquel in the Wilk

Here is the promised video of some of the people walking past Raquel. The link to the video is:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QxAj4CkAvVE
Big thank-you to Kason for helping me edit this and turn it into a video that the internet could show.

It was a fun excursion, but sadly, everything came to a sordid end for poor Raquel. I left her there, happily hanging out in the trash, to go move my car (BYU traffic police are serious business). I ran a couple of errands and came back a few hours later only to find that someone had stolen Raquel's skirt right off of her! (She sure chose a bad day to go commando.) Then they discarded her between the bins, like so much garbage.

Raquel will have the last laugh though, (figuratively speaking, since Raquel actually doesn't have a mouth). That skirt has a gravy stain that will never come out. Also, if the skirt stealer wears it somewhere things are going to get awkward fast:
Friend: "Wow Skirt Stealer, I love your skirt! Where did you get it?"
Skirt Stealer: "I stole it off of some lifeless legs protruding from a trashcan."
Not Friend Anymore: "Ooooh....kaaay..."

5 comments:

Haley! said...

Hahaha!!! I love the conversation at the end :) that video is funny!

Steffy said...

Are you kidding me? I get my best clothes out of dumpsters and people are still my friends. :)

Alan said...

The boy in the red shirt... Spiderman's eyes or is he wearing a Manzeir?

McRachie said...

Haha Dad, Bryce's mom and I said the same thing!

Melanie said...

Wait, wait, you were sending a skirt to DI with a permanent gravy stain? For shame...