Monday, November 15, 2010

Monday
Time for a pity party! This morning I woke up and still felt tired, also it was cold, and wet, and our car was almost out of gas, and I needed to go babysit my niece and nephew, and my nephew was soooo cranky today, and my house was a DISASTER AREA, and I smelled bad and my hair was gross, and I need to find a job, and Kayla is sick, and oh man oh man did I need to take out the trash, also there are ants in our bathroom, and our bed is still not made. Wah!

Then I went out to the mailbox and found this:I seriously know how the Grinch felt.

"And what happened then? Well, in Whoville they say that the Grinch's small heart grew three sizes that day. And then - the true meaning of Christmas came through, and the Grinch found the strength of *ten* Grinches, plus two!" -How the Grinch Stole Christmas

I have a new calling at church. After working with the 12-13 year olds for more than 3 years I have a calling in the Relief Society presidency. I am really excited about this new calling and all the great people I will meet, but I will miss seeing those sweetheart girls all the time. Thank you for fixing my crummy day girls!

1 comment:

Haley! said...

Aww how cute!!! :D That is great :) May tomorrow be a better day :) P.S. I JUST heard the phrase "pity party" yesterday!!!!! haha I thought it was hilarious!! :)