Wednesday, December 01, 2010

I'm Back! From Outer Space!
Just kidding, I was only in California, but now I am back in Utah and it is snowy everywhere. Naturally it is time for Christmas decorations! I was hanging out with my beloved Steffy on Monday and she said "Look at this awesome felt wreath tutorial!" (Mom, be careful when you click that link because there are swears.) We decided to make it. Steff made hers a bright Christmas color just like the tutorial. I made mine burgundy:
It was so pretty I decided I didn't want to hang it outside, so it is inside our door.
It matches our stockings which my mom gave to us.
My mom also gave us these melty snowmen. hee hee

Also big news! I got a job!! Yay! I am working at BYU now, my favorite place besides Disneyland!

5 comments:

babyrabies said...

Great job!! It looks lovely with your decor. Oh, and sorry for the swears ;)

Steffy said...

I'm psyched about all your good news and our awesome wreaths! Hurray for BYU!0

Camie and JD said...

What are you doing for BYU?

McRachie said...

Haha thanks Babyrabies, nothing like making friends through Christmas decorations and swears!

Also Camie, I'm in the records office, more to come later!

Haley! said...

Yay! I am so glad that you got a job! That is great! Cute decorations! :D