Monday, January 24, 2011

Actual Size

A few months ago, on a whim, I bought a small package of "actual size" stickers. They come in three sizes: 3'', 2'', and 1''. I think they cost about $1, and seriously it is the most fun $1 has ever given me!Giant smoothies?
Yes please!
A cell phone less than 2 inches tall?
Not a problem!

The possibilities are endless; a giant Coke bottle on a vending machine, the worlds tiniest conference presenter. It's even funny if you stick one to a muffin with clear packaging.

These stickers have made me incredibly amused, but I have a bothersome feeling that I have not yet achieved the most optimal sticker placement. I only have 7 left, so if you think of a good idea you should tell me about it, before I squander all of my stickers on "Brick Oven" menus.

p.s.
Don't worry Mom, the stickers peel off without leaving any residue. Also, I read the vandalism law for Utah and it doesn't say anything about stickers.

3 comments:

Haley! said...

Awesome!!!!! Where can I buy them?!

McRachie said...

Looks like they are $5 now, still fun though:
http://store.xkcd.com/xkcd/#ActualSizeStickers

Rain Coyote said...

This. Is. Fantastic.

--Court