Friday, January 21, 2011

Sneeze

I don't know how they do it, but some people have such nice, little, polite sneezes:But not me.

My sneezes are violent, toe shaking, head banging events that cause babies to cry and dogs to howl. When the zombie apocalypse comes it will be because my sneezes have literally woken the dead.

I try to suppress them, but I'm pretty sure if I don't open my mouth the force of the sneeze would cause my brain to explode.So, sorry about making your baby scream and the zombie problem thing, I just can't help it.

5 comments:

Rain Coyote said...

So it's YOU who's calling the zombies! Zombie hunters--to me! We must fight the zombies that Rachel has awoken!

Hehe, awesome blog. And I see you like Styx. You are my hero. Styx is my favorite group.

Haley! said...

Hahahahahaaha :) Thats hilarious! I love your cartoons! Whenever I sneeze I get goose bumps! haha :)

Sara said...

hahaha! When I am in a super quiet place where they are not understanding of loud sneezes, I pinch my nose to plug it, and for some reason that makes it quiet and dainty...if there is such a thing as a "dainty" sneeze. Anyway, now the world knows my shame that my "dainty" sneezes are only a fabrication.

Clairice said...

hahaha Rachel you are hilarious! :)

Sonya said...

My sneezes are always a surprise to me. And they sound like I am trying to hold in a giant sneeze that comes out as a raspberry. It is not attractive. :(