Saturday, January 01, 2011

Winter
Ta da! This is where I work! In the same building as President Samuelson!
Perhaps you are thinking that this:
Does not seem as magical as this:And you are probably right, but it is pretty fantastic. The people I work with are so friendly and helpful, and I love riding to and from work with Handsome Bryce, (especially because the roads are so icy, and he is a much better driver than I am). I also love that we get to eat lunch together every day.
You know what else I love? Peanut butter and chocolate. I made this recipe for peanut butter cups. And I think it turned out head-explodingly-delicious!
Mixing peanut butter with the chocolate is the secret to success in this recipe.
yum yum yum

Yum yum
YUM!

2 comments:

Camie and JD said...

Oh that looks good, I just want to eat the screen

Haley! said...

Yum! That looks good :) Your job is cool! You have your own name plate thing?! Awesome! I am glad you love your job :)