Wednesday, June 15, 2011

New Project

Handsome Bryce and I have been working on a new project for the past few months. We are growing an alive human being! We expect to have our initial prototype ready in the beginning of November.

We are going to inspect the baby this week via a cyclic sound pressure with a frequency greater than the upper limit of human hearing! So now is the time for you to cast your vote:We have already determined that the baby is human, but we are not sure about the gender or about any special super-abilities that it might possess. In the comments please tell me what gender you think the baby is, and what super power it will have.

It's ok if I don't know who you are, that's probably better actually, because you will be less inclined to be nice to Baby McEwen by voting for a pansy power like "Super-cuteness" or something.

11 comments:

Haley! said...

This is mom, I have had a lot of dreams that it is a girl.

JamesnMeagan said...

It will be a girl and she will have lazer vision!

McRachie said...

I had a dream it was three babies, and they were all two years old when they were born...

Haley! said...

This is Haley, it will be a boy and have super duplication!!! He will become a multitude of babies!!! hahaha:)

Camie and JD said...

WHAT!!!!! This is the best news I have heard all day, no month!!!!!!!!!! How exciting. I think it's a boy! When do you find out?
What a good project to work on.

McRachie said...

Hee hee thanks Cam! We will find out tomorrow :)

Sara said...

It's going to be a girl and her super power will be real-life clone stamp...with the previewing abilities of CS4.

Brian said...

I pick male. And you should call him Rutherford. Cuz then he'll be innately British. That is all.

Jamie Densley Fieber said...

Hooray! We are so excited for you! I'm guessing it's a girl with the power or persuasion! :)

Cheryl said...

I vote Boy! Congratuations! Have you been feeling ok?

McRachie said...

I feel great now, but for the first few months I felt pukey all the time.