Friday, July 22, 2011

Good Baby

This is the door at work.
It is one of those doors with a bar that depresses when it is unlocked, and pops out when it is locked. It gets locked every day at 5:00 when everyone goes home. I always press on the door to open it, not on the bar. This isn't a problem if I leave before it is locked.

The problem is after five, when it is locked. Everyone else in the office is able to remember it is locked and leave without incident.
But not me.
Well, this was the case until I became pregnant.


Good job Baby.

4 comments:

Haley! said...

Hahahhaha :) I literally laughed out loud when I read this :)

McRachie said...

In that case I would not hold it against you to type "lol." On all other occasions it is unacceptable though.

Caitlin said...

That's great! I love this!

Sara said...

What a gentleman!