Monday, August 01, 2011

Wood Scraps

I am super excited because Handsome Bryce has been making great progress on the cabinet for our kitchen. It has drawers,And sliding doors in the back! It is hot working in the garage and I have been extra pansy-like lately, especially with heat. I always plan to help with the cabinet construction, but my "help" usually involves sitting around and telling Bryce where he set down the screwdriver or safety glasses.
I haven't been completely idle whilst lazing about though! I have been playing with wood-scraps, and I created The Pug-tron:



Complete with movable mouth and springy-curly tail! He wants to be your friend and share your lunch!

2 comments:

Sara said...

I think you should make Preston next: http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&cp=4&gs_id=w&xhr=t&q=wallace+and+gromit+a+close+shave&qe=d2FsbA&qesig=2a-cjL954kiT6iyn1vclDw&pkc=AFgZ2tkUqrQ46p3SiUjHPHQe3pbh1qvsOvDdOMmQ95YWc8LehKMKhLdudcvpSjlAYDXqWLpBAQd1UzKiUa1Ift21SjwQIWTtSw&gs_sm=&gs_upl=&bav=on.2,or.r_gc.r_pw.&biw=1173&bih=844&um=1&ie=UTF-8&tbm=isch&source=og&sa=N&tab=wi

McRachie said...

Haha! With skin or without???