Monday, September 12, 2011

How to Talk to a Girl

Dating is a tricky thing. It seems to be especially tricky for people who are male and major in things that involve typing code into a computer all day*. From what I have observed these people seem to really like flow charts, so I have created one to help them have a more successful date.

How to Talk to a Girl:For any ladies out there who are sometimes at a loss about what to say to a guy I have made a flow chart for you too.

How to Talk to a Guy:You might want to print out the flow chart and keep it in your wallet for emergency date situations. Good luck!


*Note, this is not always the case, there are plenty of people who major in dancing around and singing about sunshine, who also have dating conversation problems. They can also use these flow charts, but they may prefer their advice in a different medium.

4 comments:

Haley Dennis said...

I was thinking of writing a program that does the same thing hahaha maybe that will help? :)

The Hills said...

I absolutely love your blog. It cracks me up every time!

Rain Coyote said...

This made me laugh! Love the Nacho Libre reference.

I did some comics similar to this with girls vs guys speak.

McRachie said...

Ah, I am so pleased you recognized the Nacho! I need to see your comic!