Thursday, September 29, 2011

Yellowstone
So apparently if you disappear from the internet for a few days people start to think you are off having a baby! Don't worry though, I didn't have him yet, we just went on a mini vacation to Yellowstone. I was going to keep posting while we were there, but then I decided to play instead.We are so happy to have our friends, the Hellers, visiting us! We loved spending time with their family in Germany and it is so good to see them again. We all met up with my grandparents and spent a couple of days in Yellowstone.The weather was surprisingly warm, and the days were just beautiful! I didn't take any pictures, so these are all from Bernd and Carola.


It was really wonderful, especially because Bryce took such good care of me while we wandered around the wilderness. Ah, he is really the best.

If you haven't been to Yellowstone I highly recommend it. There is so much to do and see!

1 comment:

Rain Coyote said...

Someday I'll get up there and run amok with the coyotes.