Wednesday, February 22, 2012

McBaby is Famous

Handsome Bryce and I had a talk with McBaby. You see, he'd been loafing around our house for two months and we felt it was time he got a job. "You are incredibly adorable," we said, "but you can't expect to get by on your good looks for your whole life."

"Yes I can! I'll show you!" said McBaby, "I'll get a job as a male model!" And so he did:

You can see him at: http://www.playhut.com/ Packages with his photos on them will be in stores this fall.

3 comments:

Amanda and Rob Hill said...

How did you do that?

McRachie said...

Hee hee My dad is the creative director over packaging at Playhut they needed a baby to pose for a package and we happened to have a baby!

Steffy said...

He is the cutest little baby they could have ever found. I love his facial expression!