Monday, March 26, 2012

Yesterday was Haley's Birthday

I tried to get a picture of her with the cake, and I got a lot of them, but Haley has some crazy ability to blink every single time you snap a picture, so her eyes are not open in any of them:

blink
Kind of blink
blink
blink
blink
blink
Blink!
Whatever. Here is the cake from the inside! It was zebra! Sara told me about it and I used the technique on this website. It was a surprise, so Haley didn't know that she color coordinated her dress with the cake. Too bad I didn't get a picture with her eyes open!


Or did I???

Happy birthday Haley!

4 comments:

Haley Dennis said...

Grrrrr!!!!!!!!! haha You put ALL of them up?! :) haha

McRachie said...

Otherwise people wouldn't appreciate that I really really tried to get one with your eyes open!!!

Breanne Talbot said...

Hey Rachel! It's Breanne your old freshman roommate pal. I just saw your blog linked on Cheryl's blog and wanted to see what you are up to! I must say that you are pretty much hilarious and great at sucking time. I just read your blog for about 40 minutes instead of doing the dishes...well, congratulations on your little baby man! I wish I lived closer so we could get together sometime!

McRachie said...

Thanks Breanne, I hope you are also doing well. This little guy sure is fun!