Wednesday, May 09, 2012

Projects and Stuff

Many exciting things are going on right now. Handsome Bryce defended his thesis and graduated.


Before he did that he had to finish his thesis. We did an all-nighter to help get that done in time. Bryce said a white-board would help him organize his thoughts so I got this one for $6 at the thrift store. It has a little chalkboard on the other side. I thought maybe McBaby would like to play with it one day. It was in good working order except for some scribbling which made it look pretty ghetto.

 

I'm a fan of spray paint. Once the thesis was done I taped paper over the chalkboard and whiteboard surfaces.


A couple of coats of spray paint and it is totally un-ghettoized!


 It was also Handsome Bryce's birthday recently. He requested red velvet cake with cream cheese icing. I really liked this recipe, but I never bothered to take a picture of the inside of the cake! It was red ok?


We also celebrated our 5th anniversary and it was magical! I love my boys, especially Bryce, and also especially Ewan, especially especially both of them.

2 comments:

Haley Dennis said...

Aww! I love them especially too! haha :) That cake looks delicious!!! :)

J Sheppard said...

That is so exciting that is all done! Congrats! I love the family picture! We were just talking about you guys the other day. Miss you guys and hope your doing well. We really do need to caught up sometime!