Thursday, June 28, 2012

Day 3

I have decided that Jillian doesn't have a script writer, or she does have one who is just really bad. She has this surprise rant during the workout:

"So often, people think that they're not strong enough; you guys are always told, 'just take the stairs', that is a false message of lethargy that is not doing you any favors.You are capable of working out."

This is the third time I have heard it and I still cannot be sure what she is trying to say. Taking the stairs is lethargic? Taking the stairs is not a workout? I am not strong enough for the elevator so I should take the stairs instead? What does it mean?


Here's the thing though Jillian, it doesn't matter what you mean, because of this workout my legs are so sore and tired that they are like two huge bags of pudding I have to haul around all day. I can't take the stairs. The best I can do is drag myself to an elevator and hope someone kicks me in and out of it.

1 comment:

Haley Dennis said...

Hahahaha I had to read her speech twice! I didn't get it either time...