Monday, June 25, 2012

News

It is an exciting time for us right now! Handsome Bryce is going to be starting a new job in July. We are really excited about it, we have both felt best about this job all along and we are so happy that they felt good about Bryce too! (Seriously though, how could they not.)

McBaby is still the best toy that we own. He is so fun, and he doesn't know how to talk back yet!


Also, we are also in the process of buying a house, hooray! We still aren't sure when we are moving, but we know it is coming soon. I have a lot of projects planned for this house once we move in. More on that later.


Also also, I have decided to try the Jillian Michaels 30-day shred, since it is on youtube. I know this is probably an ill conceived idea since I hate to exercise, but it seems like everyone else is doing shreds and insanitys and things like that so I decided to give it a try. I still have some baby chubs that I could afford to be rid of. To motivate me I will post an update on here every day after my work out so I can pretend I am accountable to the internet. If anyone wants to join me let me know and we can commiserate. See you tomorrow friends!

3 comments:

Hillary said...

We are dying to know... who is the job with and where are you guys going? We are happy for you both in getting a job! :)

skvenus said...

I know I'm a little late but I just started the shred 2 days back. I used 5 lb weights(who was I kidding?) and collapsed halfway thru the workout. I'm going to try again today and I'm happy to have found a fellow sufferer. :D

McRachie said...

Skvenus, don't worry, I fell off the bandwagon when we moved, I am demoting myself back to day 5 staring tomorrow ;)