Thursday, July 05, 2012

Day 7

Hi Jillian. I bet you think I fell off the bandwagon because I didn't workout for two days, and then I took a long time to post this. I bet there is even a twisted little part of you that hopes that I did give up, because then it would prove how tough you are and how comparatively weak I am. But you are going to be disappointed. Because I didn't fall off the bandwagon. When it comes to working out I decided this will be my motto now:

“If you're a cowboy and you're dragging a guy behind your horse, I bet it would really make you mad if you looked back and the guy was reading a magazine.”-Jack Handy


You are the cowboy Jillian. Being mean and making me do horrible things, hoping to finally punish me to the point where I will cut the rope and escape. (Especially because I don't think I am losing any weight or getting more toned, even though I am being careful about what I eat!) But I am going to stick with it, not because I believe it is going to work, but out of pure wicked spitefulness to not give you the satisfaction of making me quit. Also I am going to read a magazine instead of listening to you rant while I exercise.

1 comment:

Haley Dennis said...

Hahaha I love that quote!!! :)