Tuesday, September 04, 2012

A House! Hooray!

Escrow closed, at last at last, and our stuff  came so we are now unpacking in our new house! We are so excited for our first house. It feels amazingly enormous compared to the little apartments we have been living in. I don't have much time to post this, but here are a few pictures:

I put my painting in the family room along with a cute saying from Bryce's sister Tara. If your walls are lonely, like mine were, Tara will hook you up!

This little guy is happy he can now crawl around in more than one tiny room! Also there is a ton of stuff just sitting around in boxes totally unprotected! Hooray!
 
 Handsome Bryce and I have big plans for this place. He already switched out the light fixture! This is before and:

After, ah so much prettier! We have been doing a lot of other projects which I will post when I am a little less buried. Hooray for a house!

1 comment:

Steffy said...

Yay yay yay! I'm so happy for you and it looks so amazing.