Monday, February 18, 2013

Downton Spoiler Time

WARNING Downton Abbey, season 3 spoilers!!! Stop reading if you are one of the people who hasn't seen season 3 yet!!!

So, pretty much everyone I know used Tunnel Bear, or Bit Torrent or something to watch all of Downton Abbey season 3 ages ago, but I didn't! Handsome Bryce and I have been watching them when PBS posts them. Last night was the final "Christmas Special" and I can now join the rest of the world in saying, "DOWNTON ABBEY, WHAT THE HECK ARE YOU DOING???"

I actually have figured out what will happen in season 4. WARNING Downton Abbey season 4 spoilers that I made up!!!! Do not read if you, rightly, think I am psychic!!

In season 4 there will be more pregnancies and a lot more deaths. Mary will name her baby "Matthew" and then one by one each adult character will die off and be replaced with a baby of the same name, thus laying the foundation for the zany new show:

 When your castle looks kind of weird, and you wish that you weren't there...

Just close your eyes and make believe,

And you can be any-WHEEEEERE!

Downton, Downton, Downton, Downton Baaaaaabies!

How much of my brain space is being taken up by that song????



2 comments:

Sonya said...

I hadn't seen the last episode yet, and whaaaaat?? As soon as I saw the car I knew, and was yelling at the TV. I thought we were going to get a postpartum depression story, not that!

McRachie said...

Seriously! I am kind of hoping Mary will go totally insane and be constantly trying to save her family from "The Downton Curse" with craziness. She could also believe the castle is haunted and do creepy stuff.