Friday, May 03, 2013

News Update

Hello blog, it has been a while! This is why I haven't had time to post stuff:

3. Celebrating Handsome Bryce's birthday!
Bryce didn't want me to take any pictures of him, and since it was his birthday I couldn't force him, so instead here is a picture of me. As you can see, rainbow swirl cake is back by popular demand!

2. Celebrating our anniversary!
I feel so lucky to be married to the dreamiest man in the world! We are also lucky to have my parents who watched McBaby for us while we went on a cruise! It was great to spend time, read some books, and play Killer Bunnies together. Thanks everyone, for your book recommendations!

1. Celebrating this:
And by celebrating I mean barfing, for three months straight. It was not a fun time, but now things are better and we are so excited! I am grateful for this pregnancy, and grateful for everyone who helped us survive, (mostly Handsome Bryce who did all the chores) while I was an unwashed lump on the couch!

4 comments:

Sara said...

Haha! What did you say to Ewan that gave him that look of surprise and delight?

McRachie said...

Hee hee, nothing, he's just a big ham :)

Camie and JD said...

Oh that is so exciting! That will be fun to have then so close!! congrats! :)

McRachie said...

Thanks guys! We miss you!