Thursday, July 11, 2013

When is Your Baby Due?

I've spent a lot of time exploring the crazy things people say to you when you are pregnant.


So you will likely understand the queasy fear that runs through me when a stranger corners me and asks when my baby is due.

But sometimes the person doesn't want to comment on how enormous you are, or ask if you are REALLY SURE it isn't due today; sometimes they just want to offer you a free car-seat that they no longer need.


It happened to me today. Sometimes people are really great, and it kind of makes up for all the other people who accidentally told me that I am super fat.


4 comments:

Katharine said...

I thought I'd answer the question. Our baby is due January 26th!

McRachie said...

Wait, Kate, is this an announcement???

Katharine said...

Yep, just for you and Bryce. :) We aren't sending announcements out or anything and I don't think Dustin wants me telling people on Facebook. So I thoughht I'd tell you here! And the question was just right there.ni couldn't resist answering. :)

McRachie said...

Squee!!! I am so excited for you guys! That is great news!