Thursday, September 05, 2013

My Secret Affliction

I have a secret affliction. I can explain! It all started about a month ago:

This pregnancy has been a lot more rough than my first one. I think part of that is related to chasing around a rambunctious toddler instead of sitting at my cushy desk all day.

And the other part is that this new baby seems to be training for some kind of ultimate fighting match. She is especially fond of pummeling the nerve in my right leg. I started having a lot of contractions, and the only cures are:
1. Have a baby
or
2. Sit sit sit sit.

I did not like it, not one little bit. There is only so much you can do while sitting all the time, and finally I caved and started playing a really stupid game called Candy Crush. Maybe you have heard of it? I had long been annoyed by it constantly spamming me on Facebook, but I started playing anyway. McBaby actually likes the sounds it makes and will sit by me and play when I am playing it, bonus!

I am super embarrassed that I play such a mindless time wasting game. I am SUPER paranoid that despite my best efforts I will accidentally hit "Share" and spam all my loved ones on Facebook with my Candy Crush achievements, thus simultaneously spamming people and revealing that I am a candy crushing couch potato.

I've been trying to hide it, but really, it was only a matter of time until you found out anyway, thanks to McBaby's new favorite interjection.

Tattletale.

No comments: