Thursday, October 31, 2013

Halloween Costumes

Here are the pictures of our costumes this year! 

 I planned to dye Bryce's pants and shirt with Rit dye, but there wasn't any in our entire town, so I used Tumeric. It actually worked better than Rit dye, and was cheaper.

Here I am dressed as Carmen freakin' Miranda with my little banana and monkey. I am not just striking that pose for cuteness, it turns out it is kind of hard to carry a baby and balance a pile of fruit on your head, I figured it out eventually though.

And now at last this ridiculous Halloween night is over and we can focus on good holidays instead! Yay for Thanksgiving and Christmas!!!!!

2 comments:

JamesnMeagan said...

Love the costumes! Love the Strong Bad quote as well!

Camie and JD said...

I am impressed!!Not only with those sweet costumes, but the fact that you celebrated halloween! good for you